Anderson Advisement Hours and Contact Information
Academic Advisement & Career Services Mission
We believe students have the capacity to make strategic choices and are the drivers of their own success. Our mission is to empower students as they pursue success by providing the necessary resources for them to make informed decisions and provide assistance as they manage their academic and professional careers.
- Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Open Advisement Office Hours
Graduate Academic Advisors will be available on:
- Monday, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Friday, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
If you would like Career Advisement please call Main Career Services at (505) 277-2531 or visit their website.
Students wishing to schedule an appointment are now able to do so through LoboAchieve.
For further assistance, you can reach the Anderson Advisement Office at (505) 277-3290 or email@example.com. We are located on the first floor of the McKinnon Center for Management, Building 54.
** If you are currently a UNM Student, you are required to use your UNM email account for all electronic communication. Also, please include your full name and Banner ID number.
Graduate Programs Contact Information
- Florencio Olguin
- Director, Student Services
- Phone: (505) 277-3290
- Office: MCM Advisement
- WWW: http://www.mgt.unm.edu/advisement/
- About Florencio: Flo has worked for UNM since he stepped foot on the campus as a college freshman more than 10 years ago. Flo is passionate about helping Anderson students navigate the many academic and professional opportunities available at New Mexico's flagship business school, and encourages students to get involved on campus through student organizations. Prior to joining the Anderson School of Management, he worked for the Division of Enrollment Management in the Office of the University Registrar. In his free time, Flo enjoys spending time with his wife, two sons, and their two dogs.
BA, Political Science and Public Relations, UNM
MPA, Public Management, UNM