Anderson Advisement Hours and Contact Information
Academic Advisement & Career Services Mission
We believe students have the capacity to make strategic choices and are the drivers of their own success. Our mission is to empower students as they pursue success by providing the necessary resources for them to make informed decisions and provide assistance as they manage their academic and professional careers.
Our Graduate Advisors, Student Recruiter and Career Services Team will be available on:
- Wednesday from 4:00PM - 7:00 PM
- Friday from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Students wishing to schedule an appointment are now able to do so through LoboAchieve.
For further assistance, you can reach the Anderson Advisement Office at (505) 277-3290 or email@example.com. We are located on the first floor of the McKinnon Center for Management, Building 54.
** If you are currently a UNM Student, you are required to use your UNM email account for all electronic communication. Also, please include your full name and Banner ID number.
Graduate Programs Contact Information
- Florencio Olguin
- Director, Student Services
- Phone: (505) 277-3290
- Office: MCM Advisement
- WWW: http://www.mgt.unm.edu/advisement/
- About Florencio: Florencio "Flo" Olguin Jr. brings more than 6 years of professional experience at UNM to his role overseeing advisement, career services, and graduate admissions. Flo is passionate about helping Anderson students navigate the many academic and professional opportunities available at New Mexico's flagship business school, and encourages students to get involved on campus through student organizations. Prior to joining the Anderson School of Management, he worked for the Division of Enrollment Management in the Office of the University Registrar. In his free time, Flo enjoys spending time with his wife, son, and their two dogs.
BA, Political Science and Public Relations, UNM
MPA, Public Management, UNM