Applicants must have earned a:
- management-related master's degree from an AACSB-accredited institution, or
- master's or terminal degree in a field outside of business from an accredited institution with approval from the Entrance & Credits Committee or concentration advisor.
The following Certificates require a graduate degree:
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Information Assurance
- International Management
- International Management in Latin America
- Management Information Systems
- Management of Technology
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Planning & Policy
The following Certificates require a graduate degree and an accounting focus earned in either bachelor's or master's degrees:
Questions? Contact Lisa Beauchene, email@example.com or call (505) 277-3290.